What Brought You Here?

Tuesday, November 12, 2002

6:53 pm

I have phenobarbitol, nyah, nyah!
I wonder if (when?) I should tell my therapist that I'm a drug addict. I mean, it's not as if I'm addicted to any one particular substance (most of the time, and we'll except tobacco). But she always refers to my "drug abuse as a teenager" as if it were all in the past tense. She was talking to me session before last about my MMPI (personality test) and said that, "hmmmm, you score very high for addiction potential."

It's good to know I am working to live up to my potential in some few key areas.

I'm not ready to live without drugs yet. I guess that makes me look like a junky loser right there, but I've got to have something, right? And it's only human nature, that desire to twist one's self. . .

this transmission has been cut off for emergency booty call

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you don't have anything nice to say, come sit next to me.