What Brought You Here?

Wednesday, November 13, 2002

10:16 am
Tonight I had a threesome. My first genuine one in over 10 years. I and the other 2 participants had both been having sex with one another in some manner or other fairly regulalrly, so it wasn't much of a surprise that it happened. It also wasn't much of a surprise that I'm the same egotist I was 10 years ago and know still I would have preferred to have had either one entirely to myself.

Haha, though. I won. I went home. I seem to have developed an entirely innappropriate crush on one of the students from the class I had to back out on teaching this term.

I was thinking earlier about how good I am at making lists of the things I don't want to do. 10 of 12 New Years Resolutions this year were finishers to the prompt "I will not have sex with any man who. . ."

I've broken 5 alreadys a. 4 of them with this guy alone. But it's a girl I'm thinking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you don't have anything nice to say, come sit next to me.