What Brought You Here?

Thursday, February 6, 2003

Day three. Figured I'd write while my computer was behaving and letting me use all sorts of letters, numbers, and punctuation-type doodles.

I don't need a cigarette.
I don't need a cigarette.
I don't need a cigarette.
Nobody needs a cigarette.
If I smoke a cigarette, I'll be dead in ten years.
I'm 27 years old. If I were going to go out, now would be the time, all Janis-Jimi-Jim style. Not waiting for a lung transplant at 35 with a phD and leaving a 4 year old kid and the love of my life because I am too Instant Gratification Girl couldn't stand the thought of biting her nails to bloody stumps and ingesting gallons of mints and gum and gaining 20 pounds.

Just a thought. Now I need to go do laundry, because my girlfriend is out of underwear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you don't have anything nice to say, come sit next to me.