What Brought You Here?

Monday, February 4, 2008

Hyacinth House

So, before I was derailed by the threat of unexpected disenfranchisement, and caught up in the urgent need to employ as many words, in as many different places, as possible in the umpteenth reiteration of my All the Viable Candidates Suck platform (conveniently forgetting that independent, critical thought is rarely born in the eleventh hour) and spewed my unpolished endorsement all over the internet- before I bored at least 2 of my 3 possible readers off to more shameful pursuits or straight into a bag of croissants - I was starting to write about how my life came to be measured in milligrams and cubic centiliters. The History of High According to Miss Delusional, and the evolution of its role in my life.

Unfortunately I keep getting about this far- 8 or 10 lines- and running out of. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you don't have anything nice to say, come sit next to me.